1. For the record, growth hormones were mentioned by PJ’s doctor at his one-year appointment. Because he was a preemie, insurance will cover them. His expected adult height based on his current growth is only 5’0” to 5’2”. Pretty short, especially for a guy. We’re reluctant to try the hormones, though, because his height is a genetic issue, not a hormonal one. I’m 5’0” and M is 5’2”. PJ didn’t have a shot at being tall. The growth hormones might give him an extra inch or two, but it just doesn’t seem worth all that trouble.
2. Yesterday evening we finally got BabyN’s prescription butt cream for his nasty diaper rash. Last night he had his best night’s sleep ever. Coincidence? Maybe, but I doubt it.
3. We decided to spend part of M’s bonus frivolously, so yesterday we got our Wii. Normally I’m not much of a video game lover, but it is kind of cool that you can get a workout while you play. Anybody else have a Wii and suggestions about games we should get?
4. I suddenly realized yesterday that it’s been a long time since I changed the look of the blog and the header. This has to be the longest I’ve ever kept things the same. But I like it lot still, so I think I’ll keep it the same awhile longer. I need to redo a header for my other blog, though. The most recent picture of BabyN on it is an ultrasound picture. I wonder when BabyN will let me work on that.
5. I added a new link to my blogroll, a brand-new blogger. You’ve seen her comment on here often, and it’s about time she got herself a blog! Go check out Erica’s new blog.
6. This was another one-handed post. I’m getting better at these. I feel like they’re more simplistic and disjointed, though. Oh, well, I can’t write deep and complicated stuff every day. Not that I have in ages…
7. Weird. It’s the 6th? All day yesterday I thought it was the 4th. I’m so confused. I wonder where I lost that day.