I had a frustrating night and morning, so be glad that Erica tagged me for a meme that will keep you from having to hear all the wonderful details. I think I’ve done this one before, but I can always come up with more random things about myself, so it’s good for a repeat.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/or quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
Six very random things about me……
1. I am very petite, 5 feet tall and 115-ish pounds. I didn’t break 105 until long after leaving college.
2. Despite my small size, I am the least athletic person you will ever meet. I have a natural metabolism that tends to make people jealous.
3. I also have absolutely no coordination when it comes to things athletic, and I have exercise- (and allergy-) induced asthma.
4. Despite all these limitations, I played intramural football in college. I was the best offensive lineman on the team (not that that’s saying much). I’ll have to give you the full story later, but I’ll leave you duly impressed for the moment.
5. I was also a huge social butterfly in college, with several circles of friends. I had no hint of the social anxiety I have now.
6. I met my first real boyfriend when I was in college, and he happens to have the same last name as the last boyfriend I ever had–my husband. I get asked by people who knew me back then and haven’t talked to me since whether I ended up marrying him and that’s how I got my new last name.
I’m not going to tag people because I’m quite sure that most of you have already done this one, probably several times. But if you’re in a blogging slump like I am, this is a good way to blog something with absolutely no substance.