I’m jumping on the bandwagon today with my six lies and two truths, but as always, I have to do a twist on it. So these are Valentine’s Day-related lies and truths. If you haven’t seen this before, six of the following statements are false. Your job is to identify the two true ones. (I know many people are offering prizes, and I’d love to do so, but I’m clueless. What makes a good prize for something like this? Any ideas?)
1. The first and only Valentine’s Day I had a boyfriend, I got an engagement ring from him.
2. I’ve been engaged four different times to four different guys.
3. One weekend, I had three dates in three days with three different guys.
4. I believe in love at first sight.
5. M and I had plans to elope in Vegas but backed out of the trip at the last minute.
6. When I was in college, I dated one guy for just over a year and it took much longer than that to get over him.
7. I have never had a long-distance relationship.
8. Except for the one long-term boyfriend, it always took me longer to fall in love than out of it.
Start guessing! Remember that only two of these are true.
**Update: I’m still taking guesses. I’m dying to reveal, but I want everyone to have a chance to guess first. You have one more day. Tomorrow at this time, I think my patience will be gone and I’ll give in and tell all. By the way, nobody’s gotten it yet.